Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boys Like Girls!

I'm really so so excited about this concert! So much looking forward seeing these guys on Saturday in Portsmouth. I really can't wait! I've actually payed a lot to get to see them, as i had to change my flight ticket staying here a little longer, so i could go to their concert. I thought, what are the chances that they will be playing near me in the future (american band), probably not that big, so i just had to go! And i'm sure it will be sooo worth it!

I can't remember when exactly it was i first heard about these guys, must have been last summer or just before. But since then, i've been playing their record over and over again. I just can't get enough of it. All their songs are amazing! Think it might have to be my album of the year (2008). If you've never heard about them, they play some sort of emo/punk/pop/rock music, think that's the best way to describe it. I just think they are great, and it's really my kind of music too! Although i do listen to a lot of different music. You can have listen to them on their webpage: http://www.boyslikegirls.com/. I'll post some pictures from the gig when i've got time.




No comments: