Thursday, April 2, 2009

What i've been looking for!

My search is finally over, i've found exactly what i've been looking for. A nice looking, simple and cool leather-look jacket! I'm so so happy, I absolutely love it. I wanna wear it all the time, hehe. It's not really warm enough yet though, well at least I don't think so. I know everyone else are wearing one, but i'm always so cold so i'll wait a bit for the weather to change... Can't wait for the summer to come!

I just love it when you buy something and you are all ecstatic about it. Then you know it's one of the best things you've ever bought! I got home and tried the jacket on in front of the mirror and I was like "why haven't I bought one earlier, it looks really cool". I'm so glad I decided to get one now. I've been thinking about it for a while but wasn't sure if it was really me, but I think it adds something really cool to my style. I like a bit of rock so I can be a cool rock chick in leather now, yeah baby!! ;)

Leather-look jacket from H&M - 349 kr

I was stupid enough to bid on a leather jacket on ebay before I went shopping in town, and as nobody overbid me I have another one on it's way, i'm so clever... But I guess I can always sell it again. Not even sure I fit it. It's a nice jacket though, from New Look a size 12. So if anyone is interested let me know. I'll sell it quite cheap as I got it for a bargain :)

No comments: