Thursday, April 30, 2009

The beauty of loving a pair of shoes!

Yes, it's possible! Although probably a lady thing. We tend to fall in love with material things, hehe. But I think it's good for us, as it's a lot easier to buy than "real" love. Anyway, I was having a look around ebay the other day, what a dangerous place to be! They have got so many things, clothes, shoes, etc. and most of it to a price that you just can't resist buying things. To avoid temptations from ebay is simply just impossible!

I was actually having a look for something specific. I've got these gold glitter shoes from New Look, which are my favourite dancing shoes ever! They are pretty worn out now though, and I really regret not buying them in silver and black too! So I was having a look to see if anyone were selling any. No luck there. But then I saw this pair of red glitter shoes!! I had a closer look and knew right away I shouldn't have done that! They were absolutely gorgeous! I just couldn't believe it. I was sat there thinking about it for a while, although I knew I had to buy them. See that's what happens when you fall in love with shoes. You HAVE TO buy them, if you don't you're gonna be thinking of them for a loooong time, and really regret it. Plus as always it was a bargain from ebay!! So I bought them and they are now on their way! Can't wait to try them on!


Red glitter satin bow peep toe shoe - £ 16.99

What do you think of the shoes? And have you bought some shoes,because you fell in love with them?


1 comment:

Miss Jeanett said...

Oh yeah - I know exactly what you mean!! And the shoes are really cute!