Sunday, May 3, 2009

Upcoming concerts this year!

I have recently bought myself some tickets for two upcoming concerts this year, well at least so far. There might be other great gigs coming up that I wanna go to. It's two very different artists and genre of music though, but I like lots of different music, and I think these two concerts are gonna be awesome!

The first one is with the very odd, but super talented Lady Gaga! I'm going to her concert in Copenhagen the 31st of July. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope that she'll play some of her songs acoustic as I really love that! She's got such a special and beautiful voice, but that doesn't really come out in her songs on her album. I still love lots of the songs though. They've got a very good beat to them, and the lyrics are quite funny. It's very dancy party music (what i've heard of it so far), but that's good too. I've also heard her performances are crazy, so it can only be wild!!

Lady Gaga


The other concert is the one I'm looking forward to the most! This band has been on my list of bands I wanna see live for a looong time. I honestly didn't think I was ever gonna see them as I haven't heard any news from the band for years. But then suddenly I heard something. They've been making a new album and are back on world tour this year!! Woohoo! I'm so happy that they are back!!! As soon as tickets went on sale I was ready to get some. I'm off to see one of the coolest rock bands I know, Green Day!! I bought tickets for the O2 concert in London on the 24th of October. I'll be going with my boyfriend as he's a big fan of them too. I really can not wait!! Rock on!! :D

Green Day


No comments: