Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's all about nude!

The colour nude, of course! It is this season's major colour and as I've already mentioned I love it! I've been looking for some cute nude summer shoes and a bag for ages, but the other day I found both! I found them on Asos and I couldn't help but getting them! I'm very glad I did as the flats are already sold out! I was also very lucky that Danish people had a discount code of 20%, so a real bargain! The dress is from Topshop and I just fell in love with the mix of the girly silky look and the raw chunky zip! I think it will look really cool with some dark denim leggings and heels! I have bought two other nude dresses already, so now I just need the summer to arrive!


Petite Zip Dress from Topshop - £45 Get it here
Satin & Lace Bow Ballerina from Asos - £ 22
Nude across body bag from Asos - £ 15 Get it here


Have you guys bought anything nude for the summer?

No comments: