Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying something new

I have a mission this year, actually it's been something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Buying multicoloured clothes! Or clothes with patterns, something. I always end up buying the same sort of thing, nice stuff in one colour and of course it's because I love it, but I just wanna try something new and be more brave in what I wear. When I go out shopping I do see things I like that are colourful, but I never try it on cause I think it's too much. This really isn't a good example, but I bought this very casual dress from Boohoo a couple of months ago and there's a bit of flowery thing going on. Still want it to be more, really summery! I do love this dress though, really comfy and cute! And it's different from anything else I've got! But this summers mission will be to try new things with colour!!

Dress from Boohoo £20

How do you feel about colourful clothes and crazy patterns?


2 comments:

Balladen said...

I'm on the same (hard) mission!

Mette said...

Jeg er helt vild med Desigual - der får du mønster og farver!!! Det er næsten for meget noget af det...
Deres frakker er helt fantastiske, synes jeg.
Købte den her kjole i vinters i Spanien: http://cgi.ebay.com/Desigual-Silvinna-round-neck-Dress-Size-XS-BNWT-AW09-/110547680212?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Women_s_Clothing&hash=item19bd27bbd4 :)