Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Moon out on DVD

I'm a big fan of the Twilight Saga. I've been hooked ever since I saw the first film and afterwards reading all the books. Number two film in the Saga: New Moon came out on Dvd last week. I bought it for the weekend and watched it with my family since they hadn't seen it. So far it's not my favourite one, but the book wasn't either, so that's okay, still a good film though! I just can't wait for the last two to come out! Really excited to see how they've done it. Eclipse which is the 3rd book comes out in the cinemas on the 30th of June, the day after my b'day, yay!


What do you think of the Twilight Saga? Have you read the books?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that the Twilight saga is great so far, nearly finished 3 of the books, but I have still not read the last 30 pages or so of Eclipse yet! Need to do it soon as it won't be long before the film comes out!