Monday, May 17, 2010

My website


Just another update from my busy student life. It's getting to the end of the exams, thank god for that! Can't wait to feel less stressed and worried! It's my last day tomorrow working on my exam project, still have quite a bit I need to do! But when that's handed in I can relax... until Thursday when I have my exam. I'm not too worried about that though. I just can't wait till it's all over and done with! Then I have 4 days off to celebrate it! Yay!

I've been busy working on my portfolio for a month now and it's finally done! So happy! Looking really good. I've also finished my website, which is another thing they ask us to do. It's now all working and up live: see it here (works best in explorer). If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

No comments: