Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chinese + film

Leather jacket - H&M, Silk zip dress - Topshop, Leggings - H&M, Boots - Havanna Shoes


It's been a really good weekend for me. I haven't had a lot of time to blog though. But now I am back with a few things. Here is my outfit from Friday night. My boyfriend and I went out for a meal at a Chinese restaurant, The Great Wall in Aarhus. We had a great buffet with lots of tasty food and I tried sushi for the first time! Not really sure I get what the big deal is about it...

Afterwards we went to the cinema to watch Iron Man 2. I thought it was really good, very entertaining! But then again I'm a big fan of superhero/comic book films. The plot wasn't that surprising though. You kinda knew what was going to happen, but still worth watching. I did notice that most of the people in the cinema were guys ;)

1 comment:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.