Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy schooldays + weekend plans


I have been very busy this week, so I haven't had the time to do much on the blog. I just feel really drained of energy(maybe I should start doing some exercise) and I am kinda uninspired lately too! But I will do my best to at least get something up on the blog a couple of times every week, so please keep coming back to have a look.

I am so glad it's a long weekend (at least for Danish ppl)! My boyfriend is coming over again this weekend, so we're going to have a really nice relaxing time, just the two of us. I've booked a table at a Chinese restaurant for tomorrow night and afterwards we're going to the cinema to watch Iron Man 2, can't wait! Other than that I haven't got a lot planned really. I feel kinda stressed and pressured to work on my portfolio and website since I still have a lot to do on that! Everything have to be ready next week, before we start our exam project Thursday!! I am going to use the rest of this eve working on it to get as much done as possible. If you wanna have a look at my website, you can find it here. It's far from done, but you can get the idea of it :)

Have a good weekend everyone and to the Danish people - Ha' en god St. Bededag i morgen!

No comments: