Friday, April 9, 2010

Project Runway

I have just watched the latest episode of this seasons Project Runway. Last five had to get down to three finalists, so very exciting. The challenge this week was to create a high end runway look inspired by the circus. My favourite designers are Emilio and Seth Aaron. I think Emilio did the best look this week though (picture below). It's not my favourite item of his, but it was better than any of the others this week. Seth's was a little too much for my taste, but he does crazy pieces most of the time. I just really like his style and he is very talented.


Emilio's design

I'm not going to say who got through in case someone haven't seen it yet. But if you've seen it, what did you think of the designs and the designers getting through?

Picture credits: mylifetime.com

No comments: