Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pilgrim earrings

I just found these two pairs of earrings in my draw. I don't have holes in my ears any more, but I have a lot of earrings from when I used to. These are brand new though, never used, so I am thinking of selling them. If I change my mind and get my ears pierced again I wont be able to wear them anyway. I can only have solid gold. I am allergic to anything else, which is a real shame as I love Pilgrim's earrings.



I will be selling them really cheap as I am sure they haven't been too expensive when I got them. So if any of you are interested let me know. Would be the easiest thing if you are Danish.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hej,
jeg er måske interesseret :) hvad vil du ca. have for dem?
Hilsen Charlotte

Anne said...

Omkring 60 kr. ville være fint med mig :)