Wednesday, April 7, 2010

School project

First day back at school and I am already feeling knackered! Just started another project and a crazy one too! I've got to make a webpage for a company called Young Tattoo. I have to make a logo for them, do a lot of picture editing with documentation, do flowchart, storyboard and all these things that you have to do in order to make a website. I just can't believe we haven't got more time. They are really trying to push us and I feel stressed already. Didn't sleep very well last night because I was thinking about it. I know I am moaning a lot right now, but it's hard after having a week off! And it's going to be like this for the next two months! Or less really, since I finish June the 2nd! Can't believe it. Time has just gone by so fast. I have to start applying for trainee jobs this weekend too!


No comments: